Enjoy this months mix!
month of march is almost up and here are some favorites/obsessions for the month of march. enjoi:
- Urban Decay Naked BB Cream. Can’t walk out of the house without this stuff on, its awesome.
- The Brothers Riedell. They’re hot, funny and make weird videos on YouTube:
- TV shows: Bob’s Burgers, Drop Dead Diva and any infomercial on Comedy Central. (they have the best infomercials. they play the same 4 infomercials)
- ebaying (selling/buying) always finding good deals on there.
- cameras. bought myself a fancy new DSLR that does 1080p video and a fancy new microphone. Some good videos to follow.
- Cinnamon Swirl bread. Just had like 4 slices. That and bean/rice/cheese burritos. mmm.
- ripped skinny jeans. i’m sure that was on the last list, but damn- i love them ripped skinny jeans.
- dresses with pockets. CAN NOT stress that enough.
- button up shirts
- youtube videos
- spring cleaning
- frozen lemonade. drool.
Thats about it for now. I realized I did zilch for this month of March which would qualify me being a very boring person. Hopefully next month will have more “meat” to the list.
I’ve always love Sony Bravia’s take on color and creativity for their TV promos. And the latest installment from them is working with Nick Meek, an internationally acclaimed photographer, to produce an explosion of petals.
"We flew to a volcano in Costa Rica where it took the inhabitants of an entire village a full week to pluck all the flower petals…. enough to fill two huge lorries!
With the help of a special effects team, the petals were blown and exploded through our landscapes creating hugely detailed vista which echoes the extreme detail of Sony’s new 4k tv.” -Nick Meek
If you haven’t seen any of the other magnificent Sony Bravia videos, check these out:
Makoto Taniguchi a 32 year old Japanese artist takes a piece of artwork and goes from the outside to the inner workings of an image.